cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some epics are not shown in my Roadmap

Melanie Renner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2023

I have several JIRA tickets which all have an Epic. But within the roadmap they will be shown as issue without a higher hierachy. I have checked all settings like soucer etc. Reassigned Epics but it still won't be displayed...

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Andolfatto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2023

Hi @Melanie Renner , welcome to the Community! Before we jump in, could you please confirm that you are using Advanced Roadmaps and not the project-specific Basic Roadmaps?

Assuming so, where are these Epics being stored? You've mentioned that you've adjusted your issue sources to include them, but that will be the first step in verification. Is there a board/project/saved filter that does include these Epics in their scope?

Melanie Renner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2023

Hi @Michael Andolfatto thanks for the warm welcome! 
Yes, I can confirm that I'm using Advance Roadmaps. 
I guess that the Epics are also used in other boards / saved filters but I don't have control over that as we are working with international teams where each team organizes their boards itselve. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events