Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I click Portfolio > View Portfolio, I get an error

Philip_Mancarella July 27, 2019

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.querydsl.sql.SQLQueryFactory.<init>(Lcom/querydsl/sql/Configuration;Ljavax/inject/Provider;)V" the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader) of the current class, com/atlassian/rm/common/bridges/jira/persistence/JiraDatabaseProviderBridge74, and the class loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader) for the method's defining class, com/querydsl/sql/SQLQueryFactory, have different Class objects for the type javax/inject/Provider used in the signature

at com.atlassian.rm.common.bridges.jira.persistence.JiraDatabaseProviderBridge74.execute:52
  at com.atlassian.rm.common.persistence.env.JiraDatabaseProvider.execute:36
  at com.atlassian.rm.common.persistence.DefaultDatabaseProvider.run:26
  at com.atlassian.rm.jpo.core.plan.sql.QueryDslPlanPersistence.getAllPlans:275
  at com.atlassian.rm.jpo.core.plan.api.DefaultPlanListingService.getAllPlans:62
  at com.atlassian.rm.jpo.rest.service.program.ProgramRestEndpoint.getProgramList:118
  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0:-2
  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke:62
  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke:43
  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke:498
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker$1.invoke:192
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$1.intercept:83
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke:53
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.expand.interceptor.ExpandInterceptor.intercept:41
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke:53
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper.invokeMethodWithInterceptors:110
  at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch:190
  at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch:75
  at com.atlassian.rm.common.rest.scope.RequestOperationScopeDispatcher.dispatch:25
  at

[...], Removed, Ticket Description was too long.

===============
=== Request ===
===============

URL: /rest/jpo/1.0/programs/list?_=1564270211181
Type: GET
Data: undefined

===================
=== Client Info ===
===================

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
Local time: Sun Jul 28 2019 01:30:24 GMT+0200 (Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit)

===================
=== Plugin Info ===
===================

Plugin build: 3.6.0

===================
=== System Info ===
===================

Jira Title: ILCAI Jira
Jira Version: 8.0.2
Agile Version: 8.0.0-DAILY20190215023029

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mr J July 27, 2019

Hi there Philip, I did some scouring around and found this bug which matches the error message you are seeing almost exactly : JPOSERVER-2511.

The report states that this happens if a Timetracker add-on was installed before installing Portfolio. Is this what happened in your instance as well?

If it is, you may want to try out the workaround that was provided in the bug ticket (there are some jar file downloads involved, so I can't just paste it here). Let me know how it goes!

Philip_Mancarella July 29, 2019

Yes, that was exactly the case.

What helped me was:

- Stop Jira

- Remove the corrupt dependency plugin

- Restart Jira

Thank you very much!

Like Luis Vila likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events