cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future sprints I created in advanced roadmaps is not appearing as such

Angelo Roque
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2024

I have created the future sprints in preparation for our PI planning but in our sprint capacity management view, I am unable to see the specific sprints that I created. All I can see is the projected sprint. I have already configured my issue source.

projected sprint.png

Ty!

1 answer

0 votes
Mohammed Aamer Khan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

Hi @Angelo Roque

This is most likely linked to the way you have configured issue sources of your plan. Sprints are a feature of a scrum board, and they would normally be loaded into your plan automatically when you choose a board as an issue source.

Check your plan settings / issue sources and verify how you are now pulling in issues into your plan. My guess is that you may be using either projects or filters there as the source(s). Replace those with your actual board(s) where your sprint was created and that should fix this.

Hope this helps!!

Angelo Roque
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2024

Thanks @Mohammed Aamer Khan  for your reply. I actually have the board already indicated as an issue source. And I can see the future sprints that I created in the dropdown.

What is weird also is the current sprint is showing exactly as it but the future sprints aren't

Current Sprint.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events