Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see resolved Epics in Portfolio Live Plan (Server)

Kelly Hayes December 18, 2019

this question is everywhere but I still have not found a solid answer. My filter certainly pulls resolved issues since I see them in the data grid titled "Scope". From the "More" drop down I have selected "Schedueled: This quarter" and Completed: Since September 1, but my timeline only starts showing issues in the current sprint.

In the Scope data grid, they have Target start and Target end dates. They have no Scheduled start and Scheduled end date. Is there anything i can do in order to show the Done / Resolved on the timeline?

1 answer

0 votes
Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2020

Hi there, first level triage, for the tickets you are expecting to see, do they have a resolution? Or is it simply a status that indicates they are "done"

Kelly Hayes January 6, 2020

yes they do have a resolution. the Resolution is set to Done. Apparently the old Portfoli view does not show things from the past. how frustrating! The improved interface does, but the more Gantt chart view is not as appealing ast the Roadmap view of the old interface.

Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2020

Sounds like important feedback to add to Atlassian's dossier for the new Portfolio. I'm afraid you might have run into a design that needs improvement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events