It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scriptrunner for BitBucket - Merge check to check contents of files

Hi, 

I'm currently working on setting up a custom merge check for when the following conditions are met:

1. A specific file is part of a PR
  2. When a string within that file has been changed

I know I can do this with a custom plugin however my company has Scriptrunner installed and I wanted to make use of it. At the moment I can get the merge check to block a PR if the file is in the PR and it's going into master but I'm struggling to get the streamChanges() method to work within it.

I also know pathsMatched() is specific ScriptRunner and methods like mergeRequest corresponds to an Atlassian package so is there anything that could be used for getting the contents of a file? 

Any help or additional information about this would really be appreciated. 

1 answer

Hi ejobson,

Are you able to paste your existing Merge Check code into this question so I can take a further look?

Kind regards,

Robert Giddings,

Adaptavist

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Enhancements to the Confluence Mobile App

Hey Community! I’m Stephanie Zhang, a Product Manager along with @Wei on the Confluence mobile app. Our team has been hard at work to deliver helpful enhancements to the Confluen...

216 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you