Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pune community group Under Asia Pacific

Mayuresh Athalekar March 25, 2022

I want to start PUNE region group under Asia Pacific for collaboration with Pune, India based people using Atlassian products. 

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Hi @mayuresh athalekar 

There is an ACE for Pune I would check-out!

https://ace.atlassian.com/pune/

Ste

That's a good reference. However i dont see PUNE listed as city under Asia-Pacific region which could have been very handy to find and attract more active users here.Atlassian.png

Like ronald_bergmann likes this
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Good call-out!

I've passed this information on to the relevant team in APAC, for their review :)

Ste

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2022

Hi @mayuresh athalekar 

You are right and I would be happy to work with you, please fill out this application: https://atlassianpartnerportal.force.com/communityleader/s/
I would then set up a time with you to discuss how you want to shape this group.

0 votes
Anil Kumar
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2022

Thanks @mayuresh athalekar for the message, please help to capture details via link shared above by @Tamanna Godara , we can connect for a quick call accordingly for way forward.

I have already responded 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events