Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from ACE CHILE - A.K.A. Morpheus (matrix spoiler) :P [Atlympic Event]

santiago_chile_hd_las_condes-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

Good afternoon to all my friends and ACE leaders

My name is Álvaro Hernández Ramírez, I am a leader of the Santiago de Chile community and I am very happy to be able to have this role since November 2020.

I found out about the Leaders Program about 4 years ago, where other people were administering it, but due to time issues, the events were stopped, then the pandemic arrived, and within this new reality, I applied to the Chilean community.

The program itself has benefited me in being able to have a greater knowledge of the tools, of the internal processes of the communities, of meeting new leaders around the world and being able to generate a healthy collaboration, both in my language and in English.

----

9603CF5F-80AA-4A7E-8C3B-600D7F621654.jpeg

This is my actual SetUp for work an every event!!!!

----

The events that have been held have been mainly virtual, and since they have been through the Bevy platform, I have not been able to capture the 2 events that have taken place, I have very good memories of both, the first being directly supported by Fabian Lopez, and the Atlassian ecosystem was presented to the community and how to implement projects without falling into the attempt; The second event was Recap of Atlassian Team '21, which was also very entertaining to do and the collaboration of the participants.

As DREAM ACE, I think it would be in the Andes Mountains, between forest and river, the guest speaker, could be Mike Cannon-Brokes, Dominic Price or Julio Chez, also could be the leaders of the Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America, and topics related to "being in the cloud" would be seen. The food would be barbecue, lamb, empanadas, and to drink, the inevitable Chilean wine, in addition to juices and soft drinks.

I hope you liked it and register in the Chilean community for the next events that will take place.

Thanks for everything and for so much !!!

ACE ATLASSIAN SANTIAGO 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas tardes a todos mis amigos y lideres ACE

Mi nombre es Álvaro Hernández Ramírez, soy líder de la comunidad de Santiago de Chile y estoy muy feliz de poder tener este rol desde noviembre del 2020.

Me entere del Programa de Lideres hace más o menos 4 años, donde estaban otras personas administrándola, pero por temas de tiempo se dejaron de hacer los eventos, luego llego la pandemia, y dentro de esta nueva realidad, postule a la comunidad de Chile.

El programa en si me ha beneficiado en poder tener mayor conocimiento de las herramientas, de los procesos internos de las comunidades, de conocer a nuevos lideres en todo el mundo y poder generar una sana colaboración, tanto en mi idioma como en Ingles.

Los eventos que se han hecho han sido principalmente virtuales, y como han sido mediante la plataforma Bevy, no he podido tener capturas de los 2 eventos que se han realizado, tengo muy buenos recuerdos de los dos, el primero por ser directamente apoyado por Fabian Lopez, y se presento a la comunidad el ecosistema de Atlassian y el como implementar proyectos sin caer en el intento; El segundo evento fue de Recap de Atlassian Team '21, el cual también fue muy entretenido realizarlo y la colaboración de los participantes.

Como DREAM ACE, creo que seria en la Cordillera de los Andes, entre bosque y rio, el orador invitado, podría ser Mike Cannon-Brokes, Dominic Price or Julio Chez, ademas podrían estar los lideres de los países de habla hispana de Latinoamérica, y se verían temas relacionados con "estar en la nube" La comida sería asado, cordero, empanadas, y para beber, el infaltable vino chileno, ademas de jugos y refrescos.

Espero que les haya gustado y registrense en la comunidad de Chile para los próximos eventos que se realizaran.

Gracias por todo y por tanto!!!

ACE ATLASSIAN SANTIAGO 

2 comments

Comment

Andres Esteban Sabatini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

yeaaah!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Amazing!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events