G’day and welcome! We’re thrilled to have you join the Atlassian Remote MCP Server community - a dedicated space for anyone interested in Atlassian’s Remote MCP Server, whether you’re starting out or already building advanced integrations. What is this group about? This group is your go-to place to: * Connect with peers…
Hi everyone, We’re excited to share that a preview release of our new Atlassian Rovo MCP is now available for early access. This release introduces some significant changes including: Dozens of new tools abstracted behind discover and execute tools, lazy loading tools when required to reduce up-front context window…
Product: Rovo MCP / Confluence (updateConfluencePage) Describe the issue: Automating updates to a compact Confluence mirror page (~18KB markdown) via the MCP plugin. Local prep validates payload (sentinels present, body_len ~18187). Single updateConfluencePage call with contentFormat: markdown should replace the page body.…
We are currently using the Atlassian Rovo MCP integration from within VS Code (Codex/Copilot style workflow) to create Jira tickets directly from chat. One important limitation we are running into is the inability to attach screenshots or images to newly created issues through MCP tools. For development and support…
Hello @Jemma Swaak the Atlassian MCP turned out be the most popular MCP server connected to Amp. We recently launched support for remote MCP servers, and connecting Rovo would be much smoother for our users if https://auth.ampcode.com/** and https://ampcode.com/** were on the domain allowlist! Best, Dario
Do Atlassian allow customers’ MCP Gateways to connect to their Atlassian Cloud MCP Server or do they require that agents directly connect to their MCP server?”. We’d ideally like to set up a lightweight MCP Gateway and have that connect to their MCP server rather than giving our users and their agents direct access to the…
Hi, I'm working on a threat and risk assessment for work. The assessment focuses heavily on Rovo and Atlassian AI features, Rovo MCP Server and also 3P MCP connectors as well as marketplace apps. The question I can't get a definitive answer to is this: Can we enforce data security policies that map data classification…
Some context on how I'm using this, since I think it matters for why this bit me the way it did. I drive Jira from Claude Code through the Atlassian MCP server. One of the things I've built on top of it is a meeting pipeline that syncs our Jira project into a local cache before it processes anything — it pulls every active…
I'm exploring a self-hostable MCP authentication proxy that sits between an MCP client and MCP server and handles OAuth token management transparently. The main problem I'm trying to solve is token expiry and re-authentication. For example, if an MCP client receives a short-lived access token, the proxy would securely…
Our Jira Cloud integration through the Atlassian Rovo MCP Server (https://mcp.atlassian.com/v1/mcp/authv2) was working correctly for several weeks, then began failing with 401 errors on every Jira tool without any configuration changes on our side. The breakage appears to coincide with the "New toolsets available" rollout…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.