I'm currently trying to integrate our old system Mantishub into jira, but it's not possible. Even the backup file Mantis does not contain entitis.xml ! so we can't have all our data with attachments files etc. any solution ??
Hi Eya and welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, for Jira Cloud, there is no native tool to import Mantis data to Jira. There was a feature request, but it was closed as "Won't do". You can find more information on the link below:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-32485
If Mantis offers export to CSV, you can follow the steps provided on this documentation:- Importing data from CSV
Otherwise, you can try Jira Server that has a plugin to migrate data from Mantis.- Importing data from Mantis
If you have any other question, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Eya,
I am also in the same situation. I would like to import mantishub to Jira with attachments and issues history.
Did you find a solution?
Mani
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.