While trying push the project on bitbucket, getting remote: Invalid username or password. I use password from atlassian account, and login 'https://elf_1386@bitbucket.org', is it right? It does't work.
Hi Oksana,
The credentials are the same you're using for your Atlassian account (email address and password). Also, note that 'https://elf_1386@bitbucket.org' is not your username, your username is just 'elf_1386'.
Hope that helps!
Ana
You need to give it the user name and password set up for accessing that repository.
I know, but terminal asks password for 'https://elf_1386@bitbucket.org'...
In repo settings there is only access keys. But I think, it is not the same that password
There is the algorithm of my actions:1. Create new repo on bitbucket (choose not to add read file)2. Go to my project dir in terminal 3. run this command: git remote add origin https://elf_1386@bitbucket.org/elf_1386/s-scudin-photo.git
4. Then run: git push -u origin master
5. it asks "Password for 'https://elf_1386@bitbucket.org':"
6. I type password from atlassian, and it is not matching.What am I doing wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.