Team,
With respective to below URL content -> "You can also get alerts for SLAs that are about to breach"
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html
I'm able to configure alerts for 30 minutes / 60 minutes before SLA breaches.
Can I somehow configure alert email for issues(service requests) breaching TAT in 24 hours.
Thanks
Bhavik
Hi Bhavik,
Not out of the box. YOu can look at app " Automation for Jira" which will allow any amount of time to be put in for breaches.
Cheers,
Susan
Hello Bhavik,
Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!Currently, it's not possible to customize when to receive an alert for an SLA. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2003Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Complementing what Susan said about the add-on, you can use the free version in order to test, it has the option to select if the SLA will breach in minutes, hours or days.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Susan for helping.
I have looked into it but it has limitations of 300 rules execution per month.
I'm still looking for some work around. If you come around any other article/info please let me know.
Thanks Angelica,
I'll look into it & get back to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.