I enabled two-factor authentication on my account today, and then updated my password. Shortly after, the "Git Credential Manager for Windows" window pops up asking me to enter my credentials for "https://bitbucket.org". So, I enter in the email I use to log in and enter my new password, but the box just keeps popping back up. So I then enter my Bitbucket username with the same password, and it doesn't work.
I know my password works correctly. I have it stored in a password manager, and when I copy the password to my clipboard and paste it into the Bitbucket website it allows me to log on. Am I missing something here? Does my Bitbucket username have a separate password or something? On SourceTree, if I try to verify with OAuth, it works just fine, but if I attempt to push my code up, I get a 403 Forbidden error code.
Any help is appreciated.