I have added a story with 5 points , which has sub tasks.
Logging sub tasks reducing the time estimate for that specific sub task.
how to burn story points?
Hello,
You need to add this issue to a sprint and then move this issue the most right column in your board. Also this issue must have a resolution set.
Thanks @Alexey Matveev
Does the story points burns, when resolution set to Done.
I guess, you talk about the burn down chart in Jira Software. The Done resolution is fine, but the issue must also belong to a sprint and be in the most right position in the board.
Yes. Am speaking of burn down chart in Jira Software. I have added the story to the sprint. Are you speaking of this column in the Board ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.