500 Can't connect to jira.metratech.com:443 (SSL connect attempt failed with unknown errorerror:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol)
This error usually means that either
Your target server is not correctly configured for SSL - check the virtual host is set correctly on the proxy first.
Whatever your process that is trying to connect, it is trying to use a protocol that the server does not support - check the SSL cipher suite in use and if your process (browser?) is using one that is enabled.
can you give the clear explanation where modifications are required
I'm afraid I can't tell you more than I already have.
I have no information on how you have configured your virtual host or server. I don't even know what software you are using for this.
You need to talk to the administrators and owners of your server, and tell them that the server is not configured correctly.
I am trying to integrate with aptest manager with jira, and getting above error while accessing from APTEST.
We have checked with IT team, all ports are enabled and there is no firewall,
still we are Facing the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.