As jira core has very limited functionality and I would be interested in agile board.
Please advice.
Thanks!
Then you have only Jira Core. You'll need to:
If you like this project, you'll have to buy a commercial license.
That suggests that either Jira Software has not been installed, or if it has, you have not got a valid licence for it. As you're on Cloud, you'll need to check your my.atlassian.com account to see if it is enabled.
Hi @Aparna Mohod,
I think I need some more information. Do you have a Jira Core commercial License? You have it with an evaluation license?
If you have an evaluation license just install Jira software. Otherwise, you can install it but you'll have to achieve the new commercial license.
If you have both, just change your project type from business to software.
Hi,
But dont get 'software' option in project type dropdown. only 'Business' is displayed.
In Manage subscription only Jira core is there, now How do I upgrade this to Jira software. I dont see any link for Jira software. Please give me detail steps to follow.
I dont see any option to download Jira software.
That suggests that Software is not active in your system - check it is installed, if it is enabled and if it has a valid licence (Admin -> Manage applications will show you)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.