Hi. I have a board with stories from different projects, but the stories created only in one of these projects don't show the story points field in the main board and I can't find any difference in the board, projects or issues settings.
Can you see story points on a story from that project if you view the ticket outside the context of the board? If not, have you tried using the "Admin">"Where is my field?" to help you identify why it isn't visible.
I'd double check to make sure that story points are allowed on the project in question. It's possible the story point custom field context was modified to prevent them in that project.
It worked, Kian. Thank you so much. Best Regards
Out of curiosity, what was the issue?
The field wasn't enabled in the project. Than, when I followed the path Admin">"Where is my field, I could find that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.