Would it be possible to create a gadget in JIRA dashboard that would display all current sprints and their deadlines in all projects?
Hi Elirowenabeth,
Using JIRA Agile Rest API you can retrieve a list of all the boards and all their active sprints(with info about start/end date), so creating such gadget should be possible.
Regards,
Peter
By "create" you mean develop with programming means.
Yes, developing the dashboard is what I mean.
The reason why i'm asking this is i need to keep a gadget in the dashboard that would at least show all the active sprints and their deadline so that I can see within the week which projects would be due for release.
Is your release definition being a single sprint?
yes, 1 sprint per project.. is this possible?
Overall gadget that shows you more than 1 sprint in not possible. You can create many widgets, 1 gadget for each sprint, but this is too much work.
I am sensing something strange in what you are trying to do and that's why I am asking more questions trying to understand it.
So you have many projects and each project have 1 sprint, and you release each sprint. After you release do you create new sprints or new projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.