I'm trying to migrate to mssql
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SP1) (KB3182545) - 13.0.4001.0 (X64)
Oct 28 2016 18:17:30
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
Standard Edition (64-bit) on Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 6.2 <X64> (Build 9200: ) (Hypervisor)
I have tried different ways
Without port

With port

Attempting to connect to the SQL Server database server...
Could not connect to the DB: The TCP/IP connection to the host mysqlserver, port 61397 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: no further information. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".
If I use a local ms sql server, there is no problem
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - 12.0.4100.1 (X64)
Apr 20 2015 17:29:27
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
Standard Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)

Please help to solve the problem