Hi,
I'm using JIRA Agile 6.3.0.2 (Build #2067e076d2fa+) and I came across the following problems and I wonder if they're really bugs or due to a problem during the update :
First of all, in the board configuration I have got weird entries in the estimation combo box :

And if I choose the first entry (Story Point (well in French)), it does nothing on the board, but if I choose a ${field_Story_Points}, then I get the Story Points displayed on the board...
Second of all, in the Sample Scrum Project, I have estimated subtasks #11 and #12 of bug #10, respectively 2d and 1d (both initial and remaining times), as I want to use date and time to estimate stories... And I get the following result on the bug #10 :

It seems to me that the Remaining field is correctly handled, but not the Estimate field...
So bug or is it already fixable in some way ? Thanks in advance...