I created a service desk project with a kanban board so it would be easier to see the requests coming in.
I have multiple issues types, in which each issue type should have specific fields (many custom).
I added the fields and assigned them to the specific screen.
The thing is, in the Customer Portal, all the fields are placed correctly for the specific request.
Two issues:
1., When I try an open a request via the Jira Service Desk itself, i see all the fields from all the issue types.
2. When I view the issue that was created, it shows me ALL the fields from all the issue types.
I want to show ONLY the specific fields for that specific issue type when I create & view through Jira Service Desk Backend.
What am i doing wrong?
In the below, i should NOT be seeing anything "optimail"



