I've upgraded 7.10 to 7.13 (Ubuntu server, downloaded .bin, followed executed upgrade process).
After first start I was asked for reindex and it failed with lots of warnings like this:
2019-02-01 14:07:33,972 IssueIndexer:thread-3 WARN vadim.lazuko 847x112x1 1sj9bgm 82.52.28.142 /secure/admin/jira/IndexReIndex.jspa [c.a.j.issue.index.DefaultIssueDocumentFactory] Error indexing issue HUB-18: Dropping 'customfield_10005'
com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.LexoRankIntegrityException: Expected exactly 2 rows; the maximum marker row and the lowest ranked row for rank field[id=10005]
and then this error:
2019-02-01 14:07:38,498 JiraTaskExectionThread-2 ERROR vadim.lazuko 847x112x1 1sj9bgm 82.52.28.142 /secure/admin/jira/IndexReIndex.jspa [c.a.j.util.index.CompositeIndexLifecycleManager] Reindex All FAILED. Indexer: SharedEntityIndexManager: paths: []
com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, entityid, entitytype, sharetype, PARAM1, PARAM2, RIGHTS FROM public.sharepermissions WHERE entityid=? AND entitytype=? (Unknown column 'RIGHTS' in 'field list')
at com.atlassian.cache.memory.DelegatingCache.get(DelegatingCache.java:211)
DB is at Mysql, same server.
If I check there public.sharepermissions table it does not contain RIGHTS column.
If I manually add column RIGHTS to the sharepermissions table it finishes reindex, but then all Boards are gone (projects, issues there).
What am I doing wrong?