Hello,
I am a Scrum Master for the Bank. I have a core team that I help day to day and I am also managing an enterprise wide project utilizing the scrum set up in JIRA. I am wondering how best to utilize JIRA from a project perspective. All the of the technical resources dedicated to the project are split and are also on core teams. The teams are not cross functional here so their work can be done independently.
Right now I have them managing project work on the project board but some of the teams would like to see that project work on their team boards and track it that way. Is there anyway to do this besides asking the other SM's to filter my board on to their board?
To complicate things further not every team is scrum so my sprint cycle would not match up if we did this. I know we can also go the route where we create stories on team specific boards and link them to the project. However, then each time we update the ticket we need to move the tickets on both boards. I am hoping there is something that will work that I am not aware of. I need to track the project work but would like the project related work to funnel to the team specific boards.