I've been collaborating with someone in one of my repos for a while. A few months back, he created an Atlassian account, logged into BB, and I was able to grant him permission in the repo settings page. As I started typing his name in the user picker - his ID appeared, no problem.
Yesterday I added another repo to the project and tried to grant him access from the repo settings as before, but his ID does not appear in the user picker at all. He has logged in and verified he can still access the older repos, and I see him in the access lists for those as well.
It had been a few weeks since he last logged in, so I wondered, if the user picker only lists recent users, and his recent session hasn't propagated thru the system yet?
Does anyone have any info on this, or how he can get himself back on the visible user list?
We are using the free plan, he shows as active on that, and we are not exceeding the user limit of 5.