Someone would know how it can be on a screen, put a field that is only read and that no user can modify. In none of the transition screens or in the editing screens.
Thanks for the help
Is this field intended to hold fixed data (same for all issues - like instructional text), or dynamic (depends on data on the current issue)?
dynamic data, I need in each issue change the data, in the same field.
Is possible to do this?
thank's
This is mostly the use-case for a "scripted field" in Scriptrunner.
Scripted fields do not appear on "edit" type screens (Create, Edit or transition), so it appears on issue view of any type, in the search, issue navigator, reports and so-on.
They take whatever data you want to calculate from, perform some logic and store whatever you need for view as above.
thank you so much
I can put my fidels in only read, in a edit issue board, but I need to put my fields in only read on the transition board inside the WorkFlow, This is possible cause I couldn't do it.
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.