We got a starter license with JIRA. I installed JIRA and opened it in the browser. Browser freezes and doesn't go to the next screen at all. How can I fix this issue?
After installing JRE and setting the environment variable everything looks good to me.
When I login I don't see my admin section anymore. How can I see my admin screen where I can add new users?
Hi @Supriya,
Can you post your logs here?
0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x252x1 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/3.1.25/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nps-plugin:nps-util/com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nps-plugin:nps-util.js HTTP/1.1" 200 712 2 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x253x2 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/86fc1c31f4dae6ec433366395a30ba6f-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/3.1.25/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nps-plugin:nps-acknowledgement-flag-resources-async/com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nps-plugin:nps-acknowledgement-flag-resources-async.js?locale=en-US HTTP/1.1" 200 1759 2 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x254x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "POST /rest/webResources/1.0/resources HTTP/1.1" 200 2159 20 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x255x1 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/dbfa9160361595bf23a5d6c563868203-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/7.9.9/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.auiplugin:dialog2/com.atlassian.auiplugin:dialog2.css HTTP/1.1" 200 1311 10 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x257x3 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/4fa11fc9dde027c0904f1c6a88c7d17d-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/7.9.9/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.auiplugin:internal-src-js-aui-dialog2/com.atlassian.auiplugin:internal-src-js-aui-dialog2.js?locale=en-US HTTP/1.1" 200 897 8 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x256x2 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/dbfa9160361595bf23a5d6c563868203-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/7.9.9/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-expander/com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-expander.css HTTP/1.1" 200 392 8 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x261x4 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/4fa11fc9dde027c0904f1c6a88c7d17d-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/7.9.9/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.auiplugin:internal-src-js-aui-expander/com.atlassian.auiplugin:internal-src-js-aui-expander.js?locale=en-US HTTP/1.1" 200 779 30 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x259x2 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/1.1.12/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin:atlassian-whisper-messages/com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin:atlassian-whisper-messages.js HTTP/1.1" 200 414 42 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x258x4 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/e80a0b95ba25edea1d1bb8c705c75cbb-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/7.9.9/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.auiplugin:dialog2/com.atlassian.auiplugin:dialog2.js?locale=en-US HTTP/1.1" 200 1151 72 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x260x3 - [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "GET /s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/zijbvv/713000/6411e0087192541a09d88223fb51a6a0/1.1.12/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin:atlassian-whisper-hermes/com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin:atlassian-whisper-hermes.js HTTP/1.1" 200 99108 63 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x262x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "POST /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk HTTP/1.1" 200 40 25 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x263x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:09 -0600] "DELETE /rest/api/2/mypreferences?key=jira.user.locale HTTP/1.1" 404 104 0 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x264x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:11 -0600] "POST /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk HTTP/1.1" 200 40 15 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"
HTTP/1.1" 200 99108 63 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x262x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:06 -0600] "POST /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk HTTP/1.1" 200 40 25 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x263x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:09 -0600] "DELETE /rest/api/2/mypreferences?key=jira.user.locale HTTP/1.1" 404 104 0 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 587x264x1 svveeramachaneni [29/Jan/2019:09:47:11 -0600] "POST /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk HTTP/1.1" 200 40 15 "http://vmcaidserv:8100/secure/WelcomeToJIRA.jspa" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)" "7jahkn"
If you can't see it means your login account don't have the admin permission. Can you login as local admin and check if you can see the admin section?
I was able to see Admin section when I accessed the link outside that server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.