Hello,
Is there a way to integrate a tool like Questions with JSD? I would like to automate the process where users asking questions, team (or other users) answer then and they become public.Thank youDima
Answers? can you please elaborate on this w/ maybe a link to the specific tool. If it isn't in the Marketplace, then likely the answer is no unless you are up for coding.
This previous post (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/Does-Service-Desk-integrate-with-Questions/qaq-p/48356) covers the same topic and links to the relevant JAC requests to support.
CCM
Thank you for the comment, I've updated the post.I am referring to the "questions" tool https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/questions
Or plug-in like this one
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217080/questions-answers?hosting=server&tab=overview
ah, got it. no those are indeed for Confluence not JSD.
Thank you CCM....Indeed, question exists already. the request is open since 2013...
Yeah, it’s unfortunate that this hasn’t been addressed yet as the crowd sourcing model obviously works (eg: right here!).
Given JSD is just sending search requests to Confluence via the API, I did some spying to see if the request could be altered to support either types of content, however from memory while I got matches to work, the content in the response was structured differently so got held up there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.