In our instance of Jira Service Desk server, we have our Time to Respond SLA set to
Start: Issue Created
Stop: Entered Status: Waiting for Customer
with a goal of first response time made within 24 hrs on a 24/7 Calendar.
When I go to view the Report for Time to Respond and set the time frame to report during to the past 48 hours, it shows 6000+ tickets breached at 11am and 0 tickets meeting the SLA. Even if I switch the time frame to report during to the past 7 days or 14 days or 30 days, I still receive results of 6000+ tickets breached as of today. I get the same report results no matter what day I check the reports. It always shows the 6000+ tickets breached for the current day I am checking on. There will be a few (like 1 or 2) tickets that appear as breached on previous days, but that's it.
Can anyone help me figure out why this might be happening?
Thanks!