Is it possible to change the customer URL's for cloud hosted service desk?At this moment customers visit their portals via: https://XXXX.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 or ../portal/2 or ..../portal/4What really bothers me and also doesn't seem very GDPR proof is that if a customer removes the customer ID numer in the URL, Atlassian will redirect the customer to this URL:https://XXXX.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portalS Which is a page that provides an overview of all our other customer service desks!!
This is not possible in Cloud. There are open suggestions and here is one you can vote for - JSDCLOUD-1627
Thank you for the prompt reply Jack. I'm aware of issue JSDCLOUD-1627 It surprises me that Jira has not already done something with that issue.However the issue that I now address is different and more urgent:I see it as a bug and a GDPR issue that customers can change the URL and are then be neatly redirected to a page that provides an overview of all our customers.
Michel,
I assume that you were logged in as a "customer" when you performed this test and not a JSD user/admin? Assuming that is the case why don't you reach out to Atlassian Support.
Hi Jack,Yes I was able to do this, logged in a customer. I will report it to Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.