When There is any update regarding issues in My Project I need to send a response to my API. Does Webhook support to send response to code but not the website If not is there any way to do ?
Hello,
I am not sure what you mean by "send a response to code". You would need to develop a web application with a rest endpoint, which would accept a webhook call. In this case a webhook can send a request to your application.
I need to get response to one of the Django API
Django is a framework to create a web server, then if you create a rest endpoint, which would accept rest calls, then you use a webhook to send a request.
To create a webhook :
My url is http:/n.n.n.n:8000. But WebHooks can only use standard http and https ports (80 or 443). Is there any other way ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.