I am trying to add swimelanes to my next-gen project board and cannot figure out how to do this.
swimlanes are not currently supported for NG projects.
I just went ahead and created a test next-gen project, and it doesn't look like swim lanes are a feature in there at the moment. The closest I could get was using the "group by" option to create what looks like swim lanes based on Assignees, which does suggest that they could add more functionality soon.
I checked if adding labels or flags to the issues allowed for more options in the "group by" menu, but it didn't.
I would also advise that you use the "Give Feedback" option when you're in the next-gen project, detailing that you'd love to use swim lanes in the project; they're pretty good for responding directly to useful feedback!
FWIW you can watch the roadmap page for update but nothing about swimlanes. I will be a bit surprised if it is added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.