I have already created an issue security scheme that only allows users to only see what is assigned to them what management now wants is these users can also see issues that had been assigned to them. I do have groups that can see all issues.
| Assigned (Default)Issue Assigned Level Security | |
Is this possible in Jira?
Example a member of the group Support was assigned and issue INC123. He finishes his work and it gets assigned to a QA person for testing. Since he can only see his issues it is no longer visible on his dashboard it is now on the QA team members board. Now he remembers he forgot to log his time or add a comment how can he get to it other than reassigning the issue?
Through filters in JQL I can use the "assignee was" clause to select issues that were and are assigned to a user (this does not work if signed on as a restricted user).