Star Date: Lost in Space
I'm in the process of re-designing the structure of one of our spaces (an internal user manual used by the development team), I've also got to re-design the page layout and make sure the content is up to date. And several other things...
To do this I shall copy the existing space and rebuild that. That's the easy bit, the rebuilding includes tasks such as:
- Taking existing pages and rebuilding them using a common template.
- Re-naming all pages to a short suffix.
- Moving pages en-masses.
- Identifying pages that have certain pieces of info missing.
- Identifying pages that have specific words.
- Adding labels based on the page's name and other criteria (assuming they've not been added).
Some of these are tasks will change the page in some way, while some simply produce lists.
Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can achieve any of this? I'm assuming this will involve writing scripts and will have help in that dept, and with running them too.
Thanks in advance.