I'm seeing a reference to roadmaps in my dashboard filter options but can't turn roadmaps on. I'm using Jira server self hosted. Is this possible?
I've upgraded the server version to specifically use this feature.
Roadmaps are connected to nextgen projects
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html?_ga=2.129774415.279323769.1548057562-1041261138.1527229972
I have not seen any mention about nextgen projects being implemented in Server, unfortunately the opposite have been indicated like comments in:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Everything-you-want-to-know-about-next-gen-projects-in-Jira/ba-p/894773
The feature request of nextgen in server
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-68153?_ga=2.138115315.279323769.1548057562-1041261138.1527229972
Hi there,
We've created Epic Roadmap app for Jira Server with similar functionality, if you need just that feature set. It's pretty basic right now but we'll improve it with time, based on user feedback.You can check it out here.
This Epic Roadmap app is applicable only for Jira Server 8.0.0 and above
Hi,
If you are looking for a Jira Server version, since it reached End of life in Feb, 2024, you do not have any options to enhance the dependency view using add-ons since you cannot buy them for server anymore.
If you are on a Jira Data Center (even with 1 server), you can use Advanced Roadmaps bundled with Jira Data Center which has great tools to add, manage and visualize dependencies.
Structure for Jira is another add-on that can help you visualize dependencies by configuring different levels of hierarchy and folder structures using issue linking and automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.