Hi there. We are using JIRA cloud to manage several scrum teams. We allow multiple sprints to be used in the sprint field in case an item crosses sprints. But that presents a problem when trying to create a report that looks for all issues closed within a sprint. The basic JQL "sprint = 74 AND status = Closed" will pull the issue that spanned sprints 74 and 75. Even though the issue was marked Closed in sprint 75.
How do I query for issues that were transitioned to a particular status within a particular sprint?
Note - I've looked at transition field that allows you to query transitions within date ranges, but that is not helpful as our scrum teams have different sprint dates. We'd have to keep a master table somewhere with all the sprint begin/end dates and change the query for each team.
If anyone has an idea, I'm all ears. Thanks!!