I am using Jira Cloud. We have a project, Service Desk, that we use for incidents, which the service desk staff then assign and prioritise. Customers are allowed to email in issues to servicedesk@yorcard.co.uk, which resolves to a gmail mailbox. I have set up an email handler and secure POP connection to the gmail box (I know this is hideously old fashioned, but we set it up about 8 years ago and haven't touched it since). I have defined a mail handler to receive and process the emails.
Until recently (say October 2018) it worked fine. The service desk staff have only just got round to telling me that there is an issue. After fiddling about with the settings, I can now get the email puller and issue creation from email to work reliably and well on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. BUT I doesn't work until about 9pm on Monday.
Any suggestions gratefully welcomed.
Mike