Good day!
We use JIRA 7.2.7 and service desk 3.2.7.
If users simultaneously trying to load issue pages on customer portal, then only one (last one) will be loaded.
For example, user_1 trying to load ticket JSD-1 and user_2 is trying to load ticket JSD-2. They are trying to load pages almost simultaneously, then only one who started loading a litle bit later will get expected result and another one will get blank page.
I tried to refresh several issues in different browser tabs and only last refreshed page loaded successfully in other tabs I get blank page.
In application logs, no errors, and there are no errors in console of browser (in dev mode).
This bug or something dissappear when I disable 3-rd party plugin "Extension for service desk" (current installed version is 5.3.5, but I check it with version 6.0.4 - had same results).
Any advices are welcome
Regards,
Denis