Hi!
How can I create a Kaban Board in Confluence?
Thank you.
Maria
You would need to write a not-insignificant add-on to add boards to Confluence, as it is not designed to do anything like that. You would probably be better off getting Jira instead.
Hi Nic!
Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm not using Jira, only Confluence.
If you want to do boards, you probably want to use Jira, not write it yourself in Confluence.
As I said, Confluence is not written to support boards, there's nothing in it that will do it, so you would need to write a lot of code to do it. It is likely to be a lot easier to use a tool that is built for it, such as Jira.
Maybe that would be easier, yes, but at this moment I'm only working with the Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.