Your account can't be deleted because:
Go to https://my.atlassian.com and log in with the account to be deleted.
This will list all the software that you are named as the "primary billing" and "technical" contact for.
Go into each one of these and remove yourself, naming the new owners of the systems, or shut them down if you are leaving.
You will then be able to delete your account.
How do I shutdown my own Bitbucket cloud account?
I have the same problem. I want to delete my Bitbucket + Atlassian accounts but I cannot. When I try to delete my Bitbucket account it only links to the account deletion page from atlassian and I cannot delete atlassian because of the existing Bitbucket account.
I used Bitbucket only alone and private.
Plase help here.
Thanks
Marcel
Can you please explain how to shut down services - no one will be using my Jira - so I deactivated it. never the less it sais I am primary billing and technical contact for it so I can't delete my account. How can this be so complicated it is really frustrating - it really makes people never wanna come back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.