Hello.
Is it possible to set up issue types hierarchy levels in next-gen projects?
By default the top level of issues is Epic. I want to create more global issue type, like Initiative. But I can't make it more hierarchically superior than Epic.
Hello,
You would need to use a plugin like Portfolio.
You can not configure hierarchies in next-gen projects.
Thank you Alexey.
I've checked up Portfolio plugin, but its more for managing different projects, but not for configure hierarchy levels. And I guess it doesn't work correct enaugh with next-gen projects. There some conflicts I found.
Anyway thank you!
Hi @alexxkey,
I wonder if Structure would work?
Hi Krizstian,
What exactly Structure do you mean?
Sorry I wasn't obvious at all, I mean the Structure add-on. However after looking it up, it doesn't seem to have a cloud version.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/34717/structure-for-jira-projects-at-scale?hosting=server&tab=overview
I wonder if a similar structure would be achievable with manual issue linking though? As issue links are visible on the issue detail screen.
Oh I get it. I didn't use Structure before and yes, it doesn't exist for Coud
I too struggle with not having topics higher than Epic in the next-gen project. My team needs three issue types that could be individually assigned to a sprint. Since SubTasks can't be individually added to a sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.