Hi.
I'v trying to fork a boileplate repo and set team ownership. My colleague has it working on his mac. It's not working on Windows.
The code runs. My repo is being forked, but the ownership is set to my user.
It appears that the following code fails:
(The capitalized words are set to the correct values when I execute the code)
shellExec(`curl -D- -u USERNAME:PASSWORD -X POST https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/MYTEAM/MYREPO/forks --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --data '{ "name": "NEWREPONAME", "is_private" : true, "project" : { "key" : "UN", "name": "MYPROJECT", "type": "project" }, "owner": { "username": "MYTEAM" } }'`)
I'm getting the following error:
(node:8220) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
(node:8220) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Any clue as to what is wrong?