I receive this as an error when trying to follow the guide:
<span>ERROR: The current user does not have the correct permissions. <br>Reason: Operation Denied. The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. <br>Consult the service documentation for details.</span><span>You have not yet set up your credentials or your credentials are incorrect </span><span>You must provide your credentials.</span><span>(aws-access-id):<br>ERROR: EOFError - EOF when reading a line</span><span>ERROR: The current user does not have the correct permissions. <br>Reason: Operation Denied. The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. <br>Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. Consult the service documentation for details.<br></span>
I have both AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY defined. The user that the keys are for are my personal account which is the account manager and created the BeanStalk environment, so I'm unsure if I'm missing something else?
Any ideas?