If you go to https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/scaling-jira-7-6-939934634.html#ScalingJira7.6-methodology it lists the information that Jira uses to determine the scale of a Jira instance. This includes the information under "Determining the Scale of a Single Jira Instance" and the "Baseline test jira dataset" table under Testing Methodology.
I can get most of the information listed from the System Info for the Jira instance inside the jira application.
However, I am not sure how to get the following information:
- Number of Agile Boards
- Number of Board Issues
- Volume of E-mail Notifications
- Number of Permissions
- Number of Users concurrently logged in
- Number of Concurrent Operations
Is there a place inside the Jira Application where I can get this information? Are there queries I could run against the Jira Database to get some of it?
Obviously, Atlassian must know how to get this data or it wouldn't be part of their jira scaling testing.