Instead of clicking in the avatar or the magnifier to find my boards, it would be nice to be able to show a selected board right on the home page, even if in a limited, compact view.
There is a gadget called called "Agile Wallboard Gadget" that you should be able to add to your dashboard that will allow you to view a board. You can find documentation on it here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile066/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-the-jira-agile-gadgets/using-the-wallboard-gadget
It worked! Thanks, Danny!
It should be noted that:
There is a problem: it applies his own sub-filter( Only My Issues, Recently Updated) for the gadget, so I can not see the issues I expected for this board
Too bad, the suggested Wallboard Gadget shows a detailed view for a single board. Is there no way to simply display a list of boards?
Like the Projects Gadget does for available projects?
I don't need to see details of a board I simply need quick access to some boards of a long list of boards. Like bookmarks. Sure, I can use the browser but the dashboard would be the perfect place for this.
I can not find the "JIRA Agile Wallboard Gadget" under the list of gadgets when clicking on "Add Gadget". Any clues?
I can't find it either..the instructions say "You need to install the JIRA Wallboards Add-on to use the Wallboard Gadget.".But that doesn't exist either.Please adjust the manual.It's really annoying
I agree. I used Jira back in 2019, and remember being able to embed a board in a dashboard back then. It was very useful and I used the gadget often. I since changed jobs and only now am restarting using Jira, and am quite disappointed to see that this is no longer as straight forward as it used to be.
"Agile Wallboard Gadget" is archived and is not accessible anymore.Any other way of achieving this?
"Agile Wallboard Gadget" is archived and is not accessible anymore.Any other way of achieving this, anyone?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.