Many would probably love this, but wary of other issues this might be indicative of.
We upgraded from 6.2 to 6.4.11 over the weekend. Due to an issue connecting to AD we're using the JRE from 6.4.9.
Prior to the upgrade I disabled all plugins marked incompatible, then after the upgrade I updated and then enabled them one by one. On a prior test environment when we were considering moving to 6.4.9 I got a migration alert for each project to adjust the permissions to allow for collaborators, correct administrator permissions, etc and we have none of that. We DO have the automation migration alert and obvious changes like 'On behalf of' and I can confirm we're on 2.5.4. I added our general population to the agents global user permission and that didn't really clear anything up. Original permissions appear intact as far as the roles who can work tickets, permission helper clearly states that Service Desk isn't overriding permissions. Manually going to the agent management screen I've seen in documentation and in a 6.4.9 environment results in an error.
Has anyone seen this kind of thing before? I expect we'll need to open an official support request but figure it didn't hurt to ask. Don't think it's licensing because we're running an evaluation license. I've uninstalled/reinstalled on a sandbox environment with no success.
Thoughts?
Thanks!