I just bought a new Licence and tried to activete ist, but it doasn't work. I got the message, that the Licence doasn't match (I use "Jira Software (Server) 10 Users: Starter License"). I upgraded it over https://my.atlassian.com but the licence key is not accepted.
It looks like you have pasted the new key into the licence box for Jira Core, not Software. ?Could you try the Jira Software area instead.
Thanks for your reply. I missed the "JIRA Software is licensed but not installed -> Install now" Button (which made ne sense to me). After "install" I was able to edit the Field for Licences (bevor I could only delete it)
Ahh, yes, I do that almost every time as well!
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I know it's a late repeat, but can you please help as always
It is a similar scenario, except I don't see install, I see download. I am using a Data Center version, and I don't see an "edit pencil" beside the licence.
Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.