Atlassing can't tell me this (tried support but they can't tell me, because of lack of experience), but they pointed me to this form, which I've search for an hour.
BTW: I'm not looking for a Satis solution, because it is another process running on everybodies computer. I'm looking for a direct solution.
We have private repositories that are in use in other private repositories.
So we want composer (php package manager) to get a repository (even when it is private)
But somehow I get errors like:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
Problem 1
- The requested package our_vendor/our_private_package could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.
Potential causes:
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
- It's a private package and you forgot to add a custom repository to find it
- I am pretty sure there is no typo, since I can git clone it and that works.
- I can get the dev branch
- When I do composer update -vvv, I can see it clones the correct repository
- also after a composer clearcache
To show that I have/did/tried:
I have a dev-branch on a private repository
"repositories":[
{
"type": "git",
"url": "git@bitbucket.org:our_vendor/our_private_package.git"
}
],
"minimum-stability": "dev",
"prefer-stable": true,
"require": {
"our_vendor/our_private_package": "*@dev"
},
I tried:
- setting up oauth in a auth.json (in a .composer directory)
- with a consumer key/sxecret that is under my account
- unclear how composer would use this
- setting up oauth in the config part of composer (with the same result)
- composer self update
"config": {
"bitbucket-oauth": {
"bitbucket.org": {
"consumer-key": "my_key",
"consumer-secret": "my_secret"
}
}
},
I tried to change the requirements
"require": {
"our_vendor/our_private_package": "dev-dev as 1.0.0"
},or into
"require": {
"our_vendor/our_private_package": "dev-dev"
},or into
"require": {
"our_vendor/our_private_package": "*"
},I tried to add the branch to the repository:
"repositories":[
{
"type": "vcs",
"url": "git@bitbucket.org:allunited/smart.git",
"branch": "dev"
}
],
So I tried a lot of things, but without success.
The only thing that works, is to have the repositories point out to a local (git cloned) version of the private repository (the same way Satis does it), but this should not be the end solution.