I am using an Agile Kanban board to manage the operations floor of a shipping and manufacturing area. Because of the nature of our work it is not realistic for every team member to have a computer in front of them throughout operations.
In order to allow for agile management we have a single large screen where everyones tasks are available in a Kanban flow (which is really awesome). However whenever a user drags a task they were doing to the done pile and logs the time they worked on that project it ends up assigned to the logged in user instead of the person assigned that task.
The logging area already has everything we need, even a way to change who the task was assigned to on the same closeout popup, but logging all of the times against the same user has no value whatsoever for the type of team management that it needs to be used for.
For me to be able to make sure my team is distributing work properly, and to manage pay for hourly workers I need to have the ability to collect times efficiently without users having to seperately log times, and I look forward to hearing any suggestions on how we could implement this. If there is a way to write an ad-on for an ad-on I am sure that a change could be made to the closeout window that comes up, but I am hoping there is a less invasive way it could be done.