Hi all.
I've just signed up for a JSD and Confluence trial period.
During the JSD setup, I linked it to a Confluence space which is a knowledge base space.
While doing so, I thought that this space will be available for our customers, but it's not.
Our customers are only able to raise support issues if they are signed in to our portal (using self signup).
I was under the impression that using the same credentials will allow them to access the knowledge base which is linked to the JSD project.
However, they are forced to create a Confluence account for that, which is something I have to avoid doing.
Did I get this wrong? or, is there a way to make the knowledge base available for the customers in the same way they can raise a support issue?
I wanted the KB space to serve as their website to browse around for articles for onboarding, how-to's and troubleshooting.
The current permission settings are:
"Any active user can view pages in this space, including users who don't have a Confluence license. This was enabled through Jira Service Desk so people can view knowledge articles when raising a help request."
+
"Everyone with access to your service desk can read articles without a Confluence license. This option is best if you want to share knowledge base articles with your customers."
Thanks.