Edit: Resolution was that by setting this automation to "user who triggered the automation" it was failing to find a user as no user triggers this automation. Had to set the user to the project lead to have it work.
Afternoon, hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.
I have this automation:

It is very simple, when we complete a ticket we move it to resolved. We want our users to have 7 days to reply and reopen the issue in question, otherwise we close it email the reporter and it cannot transition once closed. I had this working a few weeks ago and then it suddenly stopped. I can't for the life of me find what I have changed to stop it from working.

My workflow does have a transition from resolved to closed and my time in status report shows that it is recording time in statuses.
Thoughts?