Now one of the fields is not displayed - Description. How to get it back information is not found
Assuming you are an admin, go to project > project settings > request types. Find the request type you are looking to edit and click on edit fields. In that scree you can add and remove fields and rearrange, etc.
Thanks. I know it. And in this settings I have added this fild. It visible when I create new request. But I can't see it if I open previously created
Yes I believe that is how it works, I.e. it takes effect going forward not historic.
No.
My customers have seen this fild when create issue
They can fill in the value. They do it.
I can see the value in my interface (not portal).
But my customers can not do this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.